WHY IS KOOLUP DIFFERENT?
– Kornit series printers and inks for DTG apparel
– Happy and Tajima embroidery machines for hats
– Mimaki series printers and inks for cut & sew and sublimation products
– Mimaki UV printers and inks for phone cases
– Epson series printers and inks for wall art
– SubliJET HD ink for mugs
All orders go through our 3-step quality check before we ship them out:
– Our automated software checks graphics for quality before printing
– Fulfillment specialists check quality while orders print
– Final quality check after printing and curing
3 Fulfillment Locations
We print our products with care at our fulfillment centers in LA, Charlotte, and Riga. Everyone at team Printful enjoys paid time off, healthcare benefits, and a safe and friendly work environment.
Each facility has implemented corporate social responsibility initiatives, like LED lighting and recycling programs for paper, plastic, and glass. All ink waste is disposed of to meet environmental regulations. We also donate damaged products to charitable organizations.
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
We use the DTG method for most of our t-shirts. That’s because it yields quality prints, it’s cost-effective for one-off orders, and there’s almost no limit to the colors and fine detail you can use in your designs.
- Kornit series printers
- DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They’re free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).
3D Embroidered Hat
Custom Embroidered Beanie
We use three main techniques for hat embroidery:
Flat embroidery – the thread is embroidered flat onto the hat
3D puff – a foam insert gives the embroidery a raised look
Partial 3D puff – a combination of flat and 3D embroidery
- – Embroidered with Happy and Tajima embroidery machines
- – High-density stitching
- – Hand-clipped and cleaned
- – Polyester “Spyder Cord” thread in 15 different colors
Custom Phone Cases
Technique • Packaging
We use UV printing technology for phone cases. With this process, graphics are printed onto the case with UV-curable ink. The ink is cured with a UV light as soon as it comes in contact with the case, which polymerizes it and forms a hard coating.
Our phone cases are mostly meant for cosmetic purposes, but they’ll protect your phone from scratching and smudging.
- – Mimaki UV printer and inks
- – High-quality print resolution, up to 1800 DPI
Cut And Sew Garments
All-Over-Print Yoga Capri
Cut & sew
- – Mimaki series printer and inks
- – Fabric is a mix of cotton and nylon thread for maximum elasticity
- – Sublimation inks are biodegradable and CPSIA compliant